Saturday, March 24, 2012

I'm in the third trimester!

So here I am, 27 weeks along, in the third trimester and feeling fabulous! It is so fun watching my belly grow and feeling my baby boy move around everyday. He is so cute, I already love him so much! The hubby and I have been taking classes at the hospital which is fun and we are learning some great things. The classes we are taking are: early pregnancy, parenting, lamaze (6 weeks), infant safety and breastfeeding. In the parenting class the teacher mentioned that babies like faces more than any toy or anything. If you draw a smiley face on a piece of paper, they will like this more than toys. They love faces! She also said their favorite music is voices. Those two things stood out to me the most which I didn't know. It will be fun to see what our little boy looks like! We have three months from today until we are due. we are getting closer and oh so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment