Monday, May 28, 2012

Less than 4 weeks to go!

I am in the home stretch now and have less than 4 weeks to go before we get to meet our little cutie pie. I have a doctor appointment this Tuesday for my 37 week checkup and then every week after that. I am so spoiled and was thrown 3 baby showers this past month. Family and friends were very generous and we got quite set up! Thank goodness for baby showers for your first though, because there is a lot of stuff that these babies need, it's crazy! I can't wait to be able to set up the baby room but I have to wait one more week we have a proctor girl that has been living with us for the past 7 months and she will be moving out this Saturday and her room will be the nursery. We have the crib and the the bedding set and the glider chair and lots of cute clothes and everything we need to set up the room, we are just waiting for the space. It's going to be so fun to set it all up and get to hang out in the room before the little guy gets here. I have been feeling pretty dang good and don't have much to complain about this entire pregnancy, which is wonderful! Can't wait to see what our little man looks like and to see his personality. He seems to be pretty chill in my tummy so he might come out all laid back and chill like his cute daddy! I just can't wait to spend every second with him and to see him grow and progress. I have waited so long for this that I am going to appreciate every moment with this baby boy. He most definitely will be coming to a home with lots of love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment