Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I think this is the beginning of a long emotional roller coaster

So we have been emailing birth mom number 2 a handful of times. For like two days in a row we emailed back and forth constantly and so I keep wanting to check my email over and over again to see if she responded back. Now it's been like two days and I haven't had a response. It's hard to know what to think because I don't know if she just got busy and she is still really interested in us or if her feelings changed and she doesn't think we are the right couple for her baby. It's hard because she isn't due until mid November so that's a lot of months that she could change her mind. It's hard to not try and think about what is going on in her head or try and figure out if she is interested or not. I know I have to be patient and that she is going through her own personal struggles right now and needs time to figure things out, I get all of that, but it's still hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment