Monday, May 16, 2011

Just got an amazing email from the birth mom!

So today is a better day, yeah! We just got an amazing email from the birth mom and things are looking hopeful. Some of the things she put in her email were really cool and promising. It's weird because this whole time she let us know that she hasn't decided if she is going to keep the baby or not but if she does place it, she would place with us. So she hasn't told us 100% if she is going to place with us, but the most recent email we got from her almost sounded like she assumed we knew that she was. It was pretty crazy in a very good way!

These are the parts of the email that stood out the most to me:
"I actually have a ultra sound on Tuesday. They want to take measurements of the baby, and so I will have pictures to send to you. I will be 14 weeks on Monday, so a month and a half to find out what the gender of the baby is! Are you guys interested in knowing, and do you want some ultra sound pics on Tuesday?"

Her last paragraph said:
"When I heard the babies heart beat it was so amazing, but to be honest I don't feel like the baby was mine. I know that sounds like a horrible thing to say, but I almost feel like the baby is here at this crazy time to help benefit some one's life other then mine. I really don't know why I am telling you all of this, but I think it is kind of important. So if you guys would allow me to, and the child was okay with it, I would like to be involved. And have a couple visits a year? I just wanted to let you guys know what was going on in my life."

Needless to say, we are excited for Tuesday and to see pictures! We really want to meet this girl in person and can't wait for that day. So when that happens, you will definitely know about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment