Monday, June 11, 2012

38 week appointment

I am still 70% effaced and dilated to about a 2.5 just like last week. My doctor said next Monday on June 18th he will do an ultrasound and scrape my membranes to help kick start things. I would love to have this baby next Monday or close to it, that would be perfect! Earlier this week I came down with a cold and had no energy and just didn't feel good. I have more energy now but am still stuffed up and am having a hard time breathing through my nose which is frustrating. I really need to kick this before I go into labor because I am going to need to by 100% healthy so I have my energy to put into delivering this baby. It will be interesting to see when this baby decides to come. We got the baby room set up this week and it's super cute! All I need now is to get some cute wall art and pictures to fill in the blank wall space and the room will be set! This baby is coming soon and we are ready and excited about it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment