Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Still nothing and getting bummed out

Well, still nothing happening and I am starting to get bummed. I can't really schedule anything to do with myself because this baby should be coming any day now but I am not really getting any contractions and nothing is happening. Every day that he doesn't come feels like a week. It is hard too because the doctor told me he thought he would come at least a week early and the ultrasound tech said I was measuring ahead of schedule so now that we are passing those dates, it feels like I am late even though I'm not. I think it would have been easier if I would have kept my due date June 24th in my head rather than around the 17th. I know I am so close but it is amazing how extremely slow time is going right now. We tried a bunch of natural ways to help get labor going but nothing has worked and it's kind of a bummer. I kind of just want to give up and say whatever, I guess I will just sit and wait and do nothing. I am so uncomfortable too where I don't really want to go out and do much because it is hard to walk because the head is so low and my hips hurt even when I stand and I have to go pee every 10 minutes and it's hard to move around and get in and out of the car. It seriously feels like my stomach couldn't possible get any bigger and that I will pop at any given moment. So for all those reasons it's just easier to stay home, however there is nothing to do at my house but watch tv or play games on my phone or check the computer which all get pretty old rather quickly. I just don't know what to do with myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment