Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Three more days maybe?

My cute neighbor does foot zoning and muscle testing and today she worked on my feet and said things are still tight and it doesn't feel like he is quite ready to come. She did some muscle testing and she didn't think he was coming today, tomorrow or even Friday but more like Saturday which is in three days. She thought maybe I would go into labor Friday night and actually have him on Saturday. She said this isn't an exact science and she doesn't know for sure, but that is her predictions. It will be really interesting to see if that is how it pans out! I really wouldn't be surprised though because I don't feel like he is coming in the next day or two either. I think he is going to take his time coming. I talked to my mom today and she said she didn't feel like he was coming this week either. So between the three of us ladies, we will see if our intuitions are right or not so much! only time will tell. I just got to get my patient mind set going on now;)

No comments:

Post a Comment