Monday, June 4, 2012

37 Week Appointment

I just had my 37 week appointment and all went well. The doctor said I am currently dilated to a 2.5 almost a 3 and 70% effaced/thinned out, so my body is getting close to having this little guy. My due date is June 24th, and he is thinking I will be a week early. I am a little nervous because my doctor is going to be out of town all next week and If I come any more than a week early than my doctor might not be there to deliver me which would be really sad. I will be meeting with a nurse practitioner next Monday for my 38 week appointment. If I don't have the baby next week I will have my 39 week appointment on Monday the 18th and the doctor said I will have an ultrasound and he would strip my membranes that day. It's lookin like this baby is going to be coming in just 2 weeks if not sooner, crazy stuff! and oh so exciting! We have had a teenage proctor girl living with us for the past 7 months and she just moved out this past weekend and her room is the nursery so I haven't been able to put any of my stuff in the baby room until now. So this week I am excited about putting the baby room together:) It is going to be soooooo cute! I got a darling bedding set and room set that my sweet sister surprised me and bought for me. I am ready to decorate! I also just bought a porch swing which by wonderful to sit outside and swing the baby in the fresh air. Exciting things await!

No comments:

Post a Comment